Our client, a highly regarded international financial institution, is seeking to hire a Treasury Strategy and Policy Manager due to continued growth. Reporting into the Treasurer, you will assist in the delivery of key liquidity and funding strategic deliverables and oversee their liquidity and funding risk management framework. Key responsibilities will include:
- Review and update the Liquidity and Funding policies to ensure compliance with the requirements of the CBI.
- Monitor and enhance 1st LOD systems and controls to ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- Assist in the preparation of the ICAAP.
- Contribute to forecasting, planning and stress testing processes within the firm's Liquidity risk appetite.
Requirements for this Role
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- At least 5 years of experience and proven expertise in a Treasury function.
- Excellent knowledge of regulatory requirements pertaining to Treasury in Europe, in particular liquidity regulatory metric calculation.
- Understanding of both banking book and trading book accounting; the main inputs to regulatory capital determination; leverage; funding and liquidity requirements and financial risk management.
Excellent communication skills and an ability to think strategically.
- Capable of influencing and leading a change agenda with a range of stakeholders.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading international financial services business.
Negotiable + benefits