The Regulatory Reporting team of a major global bank are currently going through an exciting period of expansion and a number of fantastic opportunities have become available including a Regulatory Reporting Controller – Statistical Reporting Analyst.
The successful candidate will be joining an established team of 8 based in the Dublin office and will work closely with senior stakeholders across the business. Key responsibilities will include:
- Support the Statistical Reporting process including RS3, MR1
- System testing for relevant changes
- Keep up to date with applicable regulatory reporting requirements
- Continuously assess and enhance regulatory reporting processes, improving the quality of our regulatory submissions and identifying new approaches to improve efficiencies.
- Assist with ad hoc projects which are expected to include a diverse range of projects including implementation of new regulatory reporting requirements and strategic regulatory reporting infrastructure
Requirements for this Role
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with experience built up within financial services.
- A good understanding of the regulatory reporting environment in Ireland. Knowledge of prudential reporting is considered an advantage.
- Proactive, enthusiastic individual with strong interpersonal skills as well as excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading international bank. This role sits within the EMEA finance team in Dublin and the will offer the successful candidate opportunities for continued career development.
Remuneration will be competitive commensurate with experience.